My first encounter with my personal dragon happened 8 years ago.
I was photographing the stars when suddenly his tail appeared in one of the pictures, glowing in the darkness. I wasn’t afraid, even though perhaps I could have been, because I was actually alone in a dark forest at the time. But that is a longer story.
Dogs had chased me, and I ran into the forest to escape. I got a little lost and asked the angels to guide me back. Then I saw a flock of birds in the sky and followed that direction. Eventually, I found a familiar place again, but the dark forest was still a little frightening.
Anyway, the picture fascinated me, and I took many more photos before he finally appeared clearly and completely. I had never heard much about dragons outside of fairy tales, but I immediately called him a dragon, even though he looked different from the dragons I had imagined.
He was small and adorable, gentle and friendly. He floated in the air, with his long tail curled beneath him. In that picture, we looked at each other for a very long time.
For the first time, I felt something truly special. It was a feeling of home, although at that moment I didn’t know how to describe it.
Seven years passed without hearing anything more from him, but he was always in my thoughts. Until finally, a year ago, I awakened, and we began creating music together.